Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Introducing Myself


Hi,

My name is Emerald. I'm a chocolate lab that has decided to have a voice in this world...that is why I decided to create a blog called The Blab Labs where I will dogument my life. You will hear all about my adventures and you dogs can read them to your humans. I'm going to post movies for you dogs too! I would love it if you post back and give me ideas on what you like to hear about, questions you have for me, topics you'd like to see addressed, and/or suggestions for better ways for my human to do things.

Meanwhile, I live with my mother, Tierra and two humans. I don't call them mom and dad yet because I was just adopted a month ago. I'll tell you more about that later, but let me assure you, I love my new home almost as much as I love my new humans.

Some of my favourite pastimes are: being in WATER, chewing rawhide bones, being pet, teasing other dogs, car rides, swimming in WATER, fetching tennis balls out of the WATER, going to the dog park, rolling around in WATER, eating, finding treats, and a lot of other things that I can't think of right now because I'm DYING to go for my walk!!!! I'm going to go and make the most longing face I can at the Mrs. and see what happens. Catcha later!!!

PS. I love WATER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Wags tail* Thanks for stopping for a sniff. Leave your paw print so I know you were here!