Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Every day is beach day!




I love the beach and I love it when mom and dad take us down there to explore or play fetch.










Emerald: There is always something under the rocks.
Mom, come turn this over for me!



A crab! Its getting away!!



Tierra: Mom, turn this rock. I'm sure there are starfish here.



What did I tell you? I am just that great. What? I CAN'T eat them?



Playing fetch with Mom and Dad rocks!



Mom throws like a girl...



...but Dad throws really far!




Emerald: I LOVE fetching tennis balls because
Tierra can't steal them from me.




Tierra: I would way rather fetch a stick because then if Emerald beats me to it,
I can just take it away from her.
Mawhahahaha!




Okay. I know I’ve said this 39 times already, but I mean it this time.

Just ONE more throw!





Okay. I'm done...and *shiver* I'm cold. Lets go home.






This is almost every day's fun on the beach behind our yard. :)


P.S. Can anyone tell me how to take this underlining out of the html? I don't know how to get rid of it. Its bugging me like fleas...or worse *shudder*, like a tick!

P.S.S. THANKS to my dad, I got rid of the underlining! Yay!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi we are new followers of your blog! I have a chocolate labbie too :) we would love to be friends, we found your blog from our friend pibbles blog!

    Wags,
    Fred and Haylie
    www.houndgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE the beach! It looks like you had a beautiful day. :)
    Those starfish are pretty. You are very smart to know they were there. Oh, don't worry about the crab getting away: they hurt if they nip you. :(

    Lovely water, and I love the colours of the moss, the rock pools, and well, EVERYTHING!

    Cuddles and licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    P.S. Oh, about the underlining in the HTML, where is the lines? I don't see any....

    http://curiouscavortingcavoodle-miley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

*Wags tail* Thanks for stopping for a sniff. Leave your paw print so I know you were here!